31 May 2019
Please find attach the communication as received from Western Cape Schools Chess(WCSC).
Please take careful note of the following:
1.Please confirm participation with your district representatives no later than Monday 03 June, half of the amount payable on Friday the 7th other half payable on Friday the 14th
Confirmation must be send to email@example.com by 3 June 20:00
2. Team Western Cape will be register by the General Manager. (not parents)
Parents/teachers must not register the players directly at SA Schools, WCSC will register them as a team
3. Payments to WCSC - detail on letter, take note of reference
4. Hostel: pls bring own bedding NB Kimberley can get very very cold in winter.
5. Players must hand in a hard copy of their consents form to the managers.
6. Bus departure & drop off for Metro : Bellville Velodrome - on 17 June: Bus DEPART at 08:00 (players must report at least 7:30)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Metro Schools Chess have no more info on the event than which were announced in Mossel Bay.
Please take note that Western Cape Schools Chess(WCSC) is responsible for the Western Cape team's arrangement (not Metro).
WCSC is also awaiting detail from the organisers of the event.
Metro shall forward all info as received from WCSC to the Metro players in the Western Cape team.
See document received attached for some background info. NB: WCSC arrangements must still be confirmed.
PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY REGISTRATION on the link on brochure yet - please await final confirmation info from WCSC.